Saturday, August 7, 2021

Van Natter Family - William Vannattor - Estate papers - Page 4

[continued from page 3]

page 78

dollars. Thirdly I give and bequeth to my daughter Sarah Ann wife of Halsey Carpenter the further sum of one hundred eighty dollars, to be paid by to herby my executor when my estate is settled. together with the interest from the day of my death.
Fourthly I five and bequeath to my daughter Katharine wife of James Satterly the sum of two hundred dollars to be paid to her by my executor when my estate is settled together with the interest from the day of my death. Fifthly I give and bequeath to my grandchild MaryAnn wife of Orin Beach and daughter of Henry and Abigail Vannattors the sum of two hundred dollars, to be paid to her by my executor when my estate is settled together with the interest from the day of my death. Sixthly I give and bequeath to Clarisa daughter daughter of my wife & wife of John Humphry the sum of one hundred dollars to be paid to her by my executors when my estate is settled together with interest from the day of my death. 
The remainder of my property should there be any after my death is to be distrib[ited] equally amongst my four children Frances Vannattors, William Vannattors Sarah Ann Carpenter wife of Halsey Carpenter and Katharine wife of James Satterly.
And lastly I hereby appoint Erastus Potter my Sole executor to this my las will and testament contained on two half sheet of paper hereby revoking all former will by me made.
In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal this seventh day of July in the year of
[continued page 5]

©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2022. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment