Thursday, April 14, 2022

Carpenter Family - Winnie Gladys Carpenter - Ivy Carpenter Family Photo

I do not remember where I found this picture. It probably originally came from my Great Grandmother Winnie Gladys Carpenter Leonard.

This is a picture of the Carpenter Fisher family. The people in this picture, left to right are:

Ivy Carpenter Fisher
Winnie Gladys Carpenter Leonard
Audre Fisher [probably a boy - the girls stole the name from the boys as they did with the name "Shirley"]
Freda Fisher
Adelbert Fisher
DuWayne Fisher

I believe that my great grandmother was staying with Ivy after their mother, Louisa Olive Wildermuth Carpenter died. I do not know how long my great grandmother stayed with the Fishers. I do not believe that she would have lived with her father at that time. I do know that when her father moved south, that she went with him.

©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2023. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment