Saturday, July 31, 2021

Van Natter Family - Isaac Vannatter - Revolutionary War Records - page 10

Know all men by these presents that I Sara h Vannattor of Salisbury County of Herkimer and State of New York do hereby constitute and appoint George C. Ames of Washington D. C. my true and lawful Attorney for me and in my name to prosecute the claim of Isaac Vannattor deceased of New York for an amount of pension due him at his decease and my said Attorney is hereby fully authorized to [?] all papers in relation to said claim on file in the Department at Washington and to do all lawfull things in relation to said claim that I myself might or could do were I personally present.      her
Witness my hand and Seal
}    Sarah   X   Vannatter
 This twenty eighth day of}                 mark
                 March 1852line from the top was 

©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2022. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment